The data structure needs to be there in order to secure a common understanding and approach. In this project we specifically look at data structures for food; if there is an existing one that could be beneficial for increased adoption and how that or those data structures interact with other parts of the digital puzzle.
– Is there an existing data structure for food or are there many?
– Existing and missing areas?
– Do these existing data structures follow a global standard (existing or de facto)?
– Could these existing data structures be unified into one standard suitable for digital distribution?
– Which fields/field types would need to exist in the data standards in order to make for a digitally functioning data standard?
– Common file/publishing format?